Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Jumping to conclusions and other acrobatic skills I have...

So I had a bad night, didn't know what was going on, and as I am prone to do I jumped to conclusions. I guess I am really used to things just going down hill fast and it being the "end" to
all things.
I have been lectured on having more faith in things and stop being so negative.
Well, I can see that I need to but it is hard to do. So. I am still in a relationship.
We are just fine, I just had a
major breakdown and he just doesn't answer his phone much when he's hanging with friends and acknowledged that he wasn't in a place to discuss anything. *glug glug* tee hee! Anyway, I have decided to stop worrying over every little thing and to just bask in the glow of being happy in times we are together and live life as positively as possible.
I am starting to realize I am not a house keeper, I hate laundry when it is mine, and I just don't have enough time in the day to be lazy AND accomplish things that need to be done. And I only work Part Time! Yikes!
So to perk up this update/blog I have placed some cute pics of me and my kids...Ok of my kids.

2 comments:

The Turkstra's said...

Love the heels!!

Tim Boyd said...

O.K. So I should have read this post before the other one! I always read back to front, maybe I am a psycho or something? Anyway, what I wrote is ALL true, I never lie, and I meant every word. You are a SEXY BABE and are blessed with two WONDERFUL boys, which is something I will never have or be able to have. Call me if you ever need to vent or just want to talk! And I love all the pictures. Just don't make your BF jealous! Love you all lot's and am prayign daily for you!