Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I've been duped yet again...surprised?


How am I really going to ever trust my heart. I should know better. Over and over again I trust, put myself out there and over and over again the crushing pain comes on. I just need to stop. Seriously people I do not have a REAL LIFE best friend. I do not have anyone who really wants the job. No biggie if that is all, but I can't keep a real relationship alive with ANYONE! Whats wrong right now? Well, I don't know because my boyfriend stopped talking to me. Again. I don't play games. So what do I do? I guess I just give up. I'm not looking for anything and bam I meet him. It seems so wonderful and perfect and then boom. don't know if it's because I'm not a beck and call girl. I don't know if it is because I have two demanding kids. I don't know if it is just because I suck in bed and am just deluded into thinking I am awesome in that capacity. I suck. I shouldn't be in relationships with anyone. My son pointed out to me tonight that grandma can't do everything for us. So apparently he noticed I haven't done anything for us since my last horrid relationship ended back last year around a month from now....last year...bad year. I thought this one was going so much better. I was wrong. I seem to be wrong a lot. I really am trying to not be negative. Maybe it's just not genetically possible for me to be in a relationship, friendship or otherwise. So kudos life, you got me again. Some day I will not have anymore tears to cry.

3 comments:

The Turkstra's said...

Karla you don't suck at relationships its them. You ave been nothing but an awesome friend to me and even though we dont live in the smae town, I am blessed to have you in my life. And whats more your two amazing kids are blessed to have you as their mama! I'm saying an extra prayer for you today love!

Anonymous said...

Sorry it went to crap, nothing wrong with you at all...Love you

Tim Boyd said...

karla, you do NOT suck girl! You are a smart, funny, sexy gal. I am sure you do not have a problem with "sex" and you have an awesome personality. I love you and care very much for you, and while I might not be the friend I would like to be, due to a jealous person in my life, I would be there a LOT more for you than I am! You keep your head up and look to God to lead you, not a man with a penis. Men think with one thing, and really, how stupid is a mans dick? I mean really, half the time it's limp, the other time all it can do is grow hard, (maybe), and it's whole life is trying to find somethign to "spit" in! Cheer up girl, your a HOT SEXY BABE! I love you and the boys and hope for the best for you all. Holler at me and we can talk!