Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Today is my birthday...so I'll post some pics....

I am getting old. I am starting to see it in my pictures of myself...but I think I look better for it. So Na na na na na boo boo~

I am hopelessly country. I love my boys being country too!(And I find my Boyfriend Hopelessly Sexy!)
As a Kid Water is just plain fun, whether it's in a Tub or a Pool!
Heck a Tub makes a GREAT Pool!!
I have raised a couple of CRAZY kids...mostly to be just like me...
No matter how much fun you are having, a leg lock around the neck ALWAYS looks questionable in pictures!
Naps are good, Shared naps are even better!
Waking up in the morning and having both kids pile into bed with you is still adorable, no matter how old they are, or you are...well for now...
Church functions are fun, especially if you could keep the 2 year old on the neck of the 12 year old for the duration... unfortunately not reality.
I am always in awe of the sunsets and sky here in Texas. God has blessed me in every way possible here!

1 comment:

SeekerofGrace said...

Happy birthday, girl! Glad to see how God is blessing your life (even in Texas, hehe)...